CRIAW-ICREF's committees work on a variety of tasks that are crucial to the day-to-day operations as well as the long term goals of the organization. Committee members meet once a month and produce a report to be released to CRIAW-ICREF's Board. They are composed of Board members, staff and members.
Learn about CRIAW-ICREF's active committees below!
Research and Action
- Initiate thinking about new research initiatives;
- Considers requests to participate in other’s research;
- CRIAW Research Associates programmes
Membership and Fundraising
- Develop and carry out fundraising plans;
- Expand institutional and individual members;
- Increase the number of monthly donors;
- Promote CRIAW to new audiences.
Participation in UN activities
- To ensure CRIAW’s knowledge of and participation in UN activities.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or if you would like to join.