CRIAW-ICREF's committees work on a variety of tasks that are crucial to the day-to-day operations as well as the long term goals of the organization. Committee members meet once a month and produce a report to be released to CRIAW-ICREF's Board. They are composed of Board members, staff and members.
Learn about CRIAW-ICREF's active committees below!
Research and Action
- To deal with requests to participate in other’s research;
- Put other’s research on our Website;
- Initiate thinking about new research initiatives;
- Consider developing CRIAW Research Associates, etc.
Membership and Fundraising
- To develop and carry out fundraising plans including the Leadership Circle and Keep CRIAW Strong;
- Expand institutional and individual members;
- Increase the number of monthly donors;
- Promote CRIAW to new audiences.
Participation in UN activities
- To ensure CRIAW’s knowledge of and participation in UN activities.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you would like to join.