CRIAW-ICREF's committees work on a variety of tasks that are crucial to the strategic long-term goals of the organization. Committees meet once a month and Committee Chairs report on Committee activities and recommendations to CRIAW-ICREF's Board. Committees are composed of Board members, staff and members and are a great way to get involved in our work.
Learn about CRIAW-ICREF's active committees below!
- To plan and organize long term strategic communications in line with CRIAW-ICREF's strategic plan.
- Support the Membership and Fundraising Committee with related communications plans.
Membership and Fundraising
- Develop fundraising plans, identify fundraising opportunities and propose fundraising activities to expand and increase CRIAW-ICREF's sustainability.
Participation in UN activities
- CRIAW-ICREF has ECOSOC consultative status. This Committee focuses on CRIAW-ICREF’s participation and interventions in UN related committees, commissions and conferences on women’s rights.
- Develops partnerships and relationships with other women’s rights organizations operating in different global regions.
Research and Action
- Initiates thinking about new research initiatives and furthering current areas of research.
- Identifies and supports opportunities to put our research into action for change.
- Considers requests to participate in other’s research and makes recommendations.
- Oversees CRIAW-ICREF Research Associates program.
Join one of our many committees, open to CRIAW-ICREF members! Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.